Offering Cross-Border Wealth Management Solutions

United States Cross Border Services

Canadians who have worked in the US, Americans who have worked in Canada, and anyone who has changed their residency across the border often have stranded investments. As a result, these individuals may end up using multiple Investment Advisors to manage their Canadian and US accounts. Regulatory agencies are also imposing strict conditions on foreign investors and going so far as to reject long-standing clients.

Raymond James (USA) Ltd. now offers unique cross-border services for investors on both sides of the border. One multi-licensed Investment Advisor is the single point of contact for Canadian-held RRSPs, US-held IRAs, US-dollar investments, and Canadian dollar investments. Investors can hold investments in both Canadian and US dollars, avoiding foreign exchange charges. And since Raymond James (USA) Ltd. is under the umbrella of the Raymond James Financial family of companies, your advisor is able to offer advice on both Canadian and US investments.

Paul Siluch has been US-licensed since 2004 and is assisted by two additional US-licensed team members, Sharon Mitchell and Lincoln Jiang. Some of the accounts they manage for clients include:

  • RRSPs and RRIFs for Canadians living in the USA.
  • IRAs for Americans living in Canada.
  • Investments for Americans wanting Canadian securities.
  • American-resident children of Canadian-resident parents.
  • Discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio services in both currencies.
  • How We Help